• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Need for Speed I know lots of you consider this to be the worst NFS game. But after 5 years of not playing it, I'm glad I bought it again.

    Need for Speed I know lots of you consider this to be the worst NFS game. But after 5 years of not playing it, I'm glad I bought it again.


    I know lots of you consider this to be the worst NFS game. But after 5 years of not playing it, I'm glad I bought it again.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Criterion loves Back to the Future so much that they named this mall Twin Pines Mall.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:02 PM PST

    The corvette is a hidden gem [Nfs Heat]

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    It has a potential horsepower of 1239 which is one of the highest in game. But the best part is that even after putting in super+ parts this car has a rating of 357 HIGHER THAN AVENTADOR which has elite+ parts. And personally i bought a lot of vehicles and tested many of them out and no one even came close to being as good as the corvette. Until you get the regera and ferrari, the corvette is literally OP.

    You can try it yourself and be amazed

    submitted by /u/DeepFriedMadara
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got hot pursuit remaster to add to my collection

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:10 AM PST

    Why the police Is cheating

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Question for the older Crowd

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:57 PM PST

    In NFS Carbon and Pro Street, the car customization where there was individual number you can make kits on the car smaller or bigger? Is there a newer game that does that or all they all just stock cars?

    submitted by /u/warwolf511
    [link] [comments]

    Imagene Car meets in NFS

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Imagane simulating your own car meets in the next NFS. The game costumizes random cars and puts community livereis on it or you can join a public car meet, where you can look at other peoples cars. They could do it in a pro street like inviornment. Remember when you chose your races in pro street and you could see different cars in the background, doing burnouts, with showgirls and merch-stands?

    submitted by /u/Dr_Kakapipi
    [link] [comments]

    Question about NFS2015 Unite Mod

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    I just tried the mod today and the handling is a godsend. Grip rules and I don't think I enjoyed racing in an NFS game like this since Underground 2.

    Drift however is a different story. There's basically no way now to have a car that can do both, which makes sense actually. I spent the better part of the day on an RX-7 tune and I'm finally getting the hang of it. TBH it kinda reminds me of Forza 4. However, with this being a more realistic drift-handling, it has one big problem, it's SLOW.

    Makes sense, since drifting is actually slow, but since I reset my save, those events where you need to drift and be fast are so far impossible to beat.

    Anyone here that has a more end-game driftwagon can say if it's actually possible to beat gymkhana events with a good tune while using the mod?

    submitted by /u/mmaruda
    [link] [comments]

    Having some issues with NFS Heat on PC using a PS4 controller. Was hoping to get some insight.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Hey y'all. Hope you're enjoying your holidays. Just like the title says, I'm using a PS4 controller to play NFS Heat. I've tried it with DS4 and without and I'm still having the issue of R2 and L2 not having resistance to it. And if it makes any difference, the game is an actual copy and not torrented lol.

    What I mean is the second I push the trigger down a bit it does full acceleration/braking/reversing.

    Was wondering if you guys had a solution to this. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/abrodania_twitch
    [link] [comments]

    Level 21 in Hot Pursuit Remastered

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Hi Everybody.

    So for X-Mas, I got a steam gift card, which I promptly bought NFSHPR, and pounded through the Racer campaign. I finished it today, and when I got to Level 20, I noticed the little "Next Level" Counter was at 7.9million or so. I did another race just to be sure it wasn't a random number, and it did indeed count down.

    So I am wondering: If I grind ~8 Million Bounty, what will happen? Is there a level above Most Wanted / Ultimate Enforcer? If a dev has the time, I'd love an answer before I set to work grinding that much lol.

    Best wishes, and I am exited to hear your responses.

    submitted by /u/TheStig465
    [link] [comments]

    Boredsm kicks in.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:48 PM PST

    I like ProStreet, and I'm making a remaster for it. It adds new cars, and 8k sky textures by BadassBaboon. But I've been thinking, once I get done with it. Will I get hate saying why I did ProStreet and not MW05? Is it just me or in this community. You can't even like Pre-UG games, ProStreet, Shift series, HP2010, The Run, Rushed Wanted '12(MW12) and Rivals? Or again it's just me.

    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/777942240545865729/789078040361041930/unknown.png Here's one of the new cars, the 2011 Audi RS3 (8PA). 2 more Audis left, then I'll add some beemers like E60 M5.

    submitted by /u/Neon8921
    [link] [comments]

    [Q] Does anyone remember when was the last time NFS Most Wanted went on sale in the Google play store?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Just trying to get the game and want to know if they still put it on sale or not, thanks in advance for any help :D

    submitted by /u/xaceacid3
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed heat

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    I get need for speed payback on ps plus for free it got me intrested in the franchise . My favorite thing to is mess around on the off road areas in my doge charger Can I do that in need for speed heat

    submitted by /u/spacefan206
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Payback server

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:25 AM PST

    I want to buy NFS Payback for its Online session I want to know is EA still support game and servers are running? and When they shut down the servers?

    submitted by /u/A_jaX_
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs heat MIDGAME

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:19 AM PST

    So, the mid game for nfs heat is weird, im like rep 21 and the cars are getting expensive! But im not in the end game sience i have't gotten any lambos (like in the dealer), so yea

    submitted by /u/CatDoseBomb
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs:Heat's ranking system for cars is absurd

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Why does the ranking system top off at 400+?

    Its not like 400 is the maximum cuz it states 400+. Now the problem with that is that, 410 is also 400+ and so is 510 and 610 and so on.

    So we don't know what level our and our opponents cars are because they are suddenly 400+.

    submitted by /u/DeepFriedMadara
    [link] [comments]

    Police and Racer AI are broken and need a rework.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:09 AM PST

    So, 1 month ago I purchased NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered. I only had 1 issue, and it was the crossplay crash. It prompted me if I want to activate Crossplay, but I got to solve it by deneging it and then, by activating them on the settings. Ok, now let's go direct to my complaint: the Racer and Police AI are BROKEN and need a REWORK. Why? They have infinite AMMO. I refer to PEMs, Helicopters, Turbo, etc. Recharge AMMO time is normal, but they can use all the PEMs, Turbos, Helicopters they want, but WITHOUT A LIMIT. It is really unfair to tell us the AMMO is limited for us, but making the AI have infinite AMMO.

    Please, if anyone of the NFS Team is reading this, please take a look to the AI. Hot Pursuit Remastered is a good game, yes, but that issue is making me to play more the online mode than the Storyline.

    submitted by /u/N00b22
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs heat: I CANT CHANGE MUSIC IN ONLINE SESSIONS!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:49 AM PST

    That's it I pressed 2 on numpad, literally every button on my keyboard that isn't already binded and nothing. The music doesn't change.

    Given how bad the music collection already is in the game there are a few songs that I do like, and I would like to listen to them. Plus they didn't even give us the option of custom play lists or anything.

    submitted by /u/DeepFriedMadara
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment