• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Need for Speed Today, I managed to max out my Ford GT with all ultimate parts!

    Need for Speed Today, I managed to max out my Ford GT with all ultimate parts!


    Today, I managed to max out my Ford GT with all ultimate parts!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:09 PM PST

    I have a question: How ? While everyone is entitled to have their own taste, how so many people thought: "Yeah, this is a best soundtrack I heard this year in a videogame". (Source: Need for Speed facebook)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Trying out brand-new NFS2015 Project Unite mod and just found this...(so satisfying)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Looking for Xbox 360 friends to add to auto log!! (MW2012)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Just got 100% complete on Most wanted 2012.

    Now I am looking to add more friends on 360 who have played so that I can challenge your times (also trying for the "social climber" achievement).

    My gamertag is the same as my reddit username (Tapwata)

    I know some of y'all are fast as fuck, so add me or DM me your GT

    submitted by /u/Tapwata
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2021 could be the "do or die" title of the franchise

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:28 PM PST

    It seems with Ghost merging into Criterion and EA's recent Codemasters buyout, it's all hands on deck with the next installment of NFS.

    While Heat was a sizeable step in the right direction, it's been a whole decade since the last universally acclaimed NFS (HP2010). EA knows this. That's why Criterion is returning to the franchise and merging with Ghost. I am honestly sure Codemasters will have SOME say in the 2021 installment which means 2021 is going to be BIG.

    It's also going to be the one title that makes or breaks NFS as a whole. Imagine pulling the plug on support for Heat 2 months into its release, dissolving an entire company and merging them with another massive company finally to buy an exclusively-racing game developer for billions. ONLY to have the game to flop with terrible sales and reviews.

    I can see the franchise will be completely dissolved. Really scary thought in this drought of arcade racers. So please everyone be helpful with Criterion and co. Give feedback and keep expectations in check. It's gonna be a wild ride.

    submitted by /u/Neggy5
    [link] [comments]

    Help on nfs payback

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Hi. Is anyone on for ranked Speedlists. Want to complete the achievement section

    submitted by /u/xJuliuuus_
    [link] [comments]

    can you swap your steam version for hot pursuit(2012) to the new remastered?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:13 PM PST

    can you do this?

    submitted by /u/psycho_maniac
    [link] [comments]

    Heat Drifting

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    Drifting in open world and in drifting race is not the same. In open world is so much easier to control car, while ind competitive drifting is impossible to control it or even do a proper drift..

    submitted by /u/misterlobba
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone actually play hot pursuit

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Struggling to find a game

    submitted by /u/Nbennett92
    [link] [comments]

    I am getting the MW 2005 vibes from this screenshot

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:13 AM PST

    This is in my opinion one of the greatest nfs ever. It took the best bits of the first & second and combined for one portable game. Frankly I'm quite shocked this was not released for PS2 & Xbox because my lord it still looks great.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Need Some Advice

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I just remembered the experience of going round to my cousin's house when I was younger and sharing the controller to play NFS: Rivals, usually just to drive around the scenery and crash into rival drivers with no particular goal in sight. I'm considering picking it up on Steam now that I have my own rig to play it on but I'm wondering if any of the newer NFS games offer a better platform for the kind of experience I'm looking for. I've never owned a NFS game, have only brief memories of playing Rivals years ago, and don't know much about the series outside of cops vs. street racers. If I want to recapture that experience of aimless driving and vehicular combat, should I get Rivals or do later games in the series provide a better version of what I'm looking for?

    submitted by /u/DrELBrown
    [link] [comments]

    The best NFS game

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:42 AM PST

    I want one of the NFS games on my Xbox for Christmas and I would like to know what is the best game is or strongly recommend. Oh and by the way the only to NFS games I play is NFS Heat on No limits.

    submitted by /u/mlag05
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment