• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Need for Speed Wasn't leading the whole race until this happened just before the finish line...

    Need for Speed Wasn't leading the whole race until this happened just before the finish line...


    Wasn't leading the whole race until this happened just before the finish line...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Why is the NFS mw (2005) handling better than new NFS?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    I really dont get it why they downgraded handling to new need for speeds so much. You literally turn your steering wheel to the wrong direction when drifting (compared to irl) how is that fun?

    My brain screams everytime I try to play a game with that driving physics.

    submitted by /u/DJWIPE69
    [link] [comments]

    Most Wanted's Cutscenes Restored in 4K60!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Here is why FH4 for me is better than nfs heat

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    When you buy the game, at first day, I think NFS Heat is very fun to play, but after you finish the story and play dozens of hours, I get bored in NFS heat but not in Forza Horizon 4. And I spent a lot of time in forza horizon 4 instead of heat.

    Here is why I think this happened: first, Microsoft give a strong support for FH4, they continue to update the game and add new cars and race. And those lazy people in EA just stop update the game in few months after release. Second, I can build a car that fit best for me because fh4 has tuning system, and I think it is interesting but I can understand a lot of arcade racer don't like that or don't want spent hours on it so it just my personal opinion.

    Third: FH4 has a really great online system, but NFS really didn't :(
    Also, I want nfs heat have a better vehicle suspension physic, The suspension physics in heat is really GARBAGE. The vehicle suspension rebump is very flexible, but it almost cannot be compressed. I think EA should give a better support and a better online system in order to make this game better, I don't want it to become FH because we already have FH, but, at least give a better support for the game.

    submitted by /u/person__2000
    [link] [comments]

    Mercer in NFS Heat is the actual character in MW and Carbon!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:14 PM PST

    So, what happened if Mercer in nfs heat is the player in NFS MW and carbon??

    My theory is: Mercer is the play in MW and carbon, and the palmont city is the palm city in heat. after he own the carbon city, he use some way to got in to police and finally became a Sheriff in palm city. Then he get his GTR back form impound lots. And that's the reason why he Collect tones of street race cars. Because he is the street racer before.

    And finally, in NFS Heat, We and another police officer killed ours former racer and former player in MW and Carbon. So the character in MW and Carbon was actually getting killed by us in NFS Heat. And we got his M3 GTR in 2019.

    RIP MW character, Mercer (?-2019)

    submitted by /u/person__2000
    [link] [comments]

    Which NFS should my brother buy?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:43 PM PST

    Hey, lads! So, my brother just bought a PS4 for him and now he wants to buy a NFS game - since his budget is limited -, so, which one should he buy?

    As far as people told me, 2015 and Heat are great. 2015 for story mode, Heat for online and customization; is that right?

    submitted by /u/Kenboie
    [link] [comments]

    Went Christmas shopping at a local Big Box Store and couldn't help but notice these on an end cap. They are not officially licensed, but funny since I was playing Hot Pursuit just before I left.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Are players already dropping off Hot Pursuit Hyper events? (Hot Pursuit Remastered)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:32 PM PST

    Noticing a slow dip in playerbase last couple days. Tried at noon, hardly anyone. Same for evening.

    Starting to remind me of how the PS3 multiplayer looked in its last years.

    submitted by /u/AloyVersus
    [link] [comments]

    NFS PAYBACK I want to use Ford Mustang in all drift, race, runner... do I have to buy 3 Ford Mustangs? Or is there a way to change the car class?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:01 PM PST

    I didn't win, but I did?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:01 AM PST

    I would like to ask for help with finding the music title from NFS 2015. I listened to many NFS2015 soundtracks and playlists (including official Spotify one), and this music is missing. Does anybidy recognize this bop?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Help choosing new NFS to play

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Hey Fam, I've been playing Heat for a while and looking for a new game to play through. My NFS history is basically just Underground (1,2), MW and Heat. Any others that stand out to you guys as must plays? I appreciate the insight!

    submitted by /u/pauwee
    [link] [comments]

    HIGH HEAT RACES

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:23 AM PST

    What happens if you don't win the HIGH HEAT RACES? Are those ultimate parts never available orr?

    submitted by /u/NEVER_STANDBY
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered - Looking for players to unlock achievements

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Hello everyone! I'm looking for someone to help me unlock 2 online achievements in Hot Pursuit Remastered, got no friends that play the game so it's almost impossible for me to get these ones;

    1. Biteback (Beat a friends recommendation in the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport)
    2. Rubbing is Racing (Take down another racer in Arms Race)

    My Origin ID is Furyppo, thanks in advance to whoever helps me. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Filpippo
    [link] [comments]

    I pulled this directly from my subconscious ������ I’m still crushing on Mia from NFSMW

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment