• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Need for Speed An idea for a NFS game: A period piece, set in a certain time. The map could be old retro looking countryside and cities, and the cars in the game would be restricted to whatever models and technology was available at the time. I think the 1970s would work great. What do you think?

    Need for Speed An idea for a NFS game: A period piece, set in a certain time. The map could be old retro looking countryside and cities, and the cars in the game would be restricted to whatever models and technology was available at the time. I think the 1970s would work great. What do you think?


    An idea for a NFS game: A period piece, set in a certain time. The map could be old retro looking countryside and cities, and the cars in the game would be restricted to whatever models and technology was available at the time. I think the 1970s would work great. What do you think?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:50 AM PST

    With regards to the discussion of a vintage period set NFS game, this almost happened. Motor City Online started its life as a NFS title, but dropped the branding and became an MMO

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:25 PM PST

    My Porsche 718 Cayman "Dante's Angel" (more photos: https://imgur.com/a/CTI2NNS)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    i was doing school work, and then i saw who wrote this artical... guys... hes back.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    Looking for Hot Pursuit Remastered Friends

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:27 PM PST

    Looking to get some Autolog recommendations as i finished the game and have nothing to do

    Xbox GT: ChocolateBone45

    submitted by /u/chocolatebone45
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help In Understanding NFS Payback

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:20 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I joined this group as I am a big fan of NFS.

    I need some info on Need For Speed Payback Deluxe Edition. Do you get the complete experience with this edition with all the DLCs including "All DLCs Car Bundles and Fortune Valley Map Shortcuts" as I am a bit confused. Steam is having a sale on NFS and these 2 DLCs are to be purchased separately is what I can see. Am I right?

    Or should I purchase it on Origin where the cost it higher for the Deluxe Edition hoping if you think I get all in one here. Just trying to save as much as I can that's why I am looking at Steam.

    Please let me know guys.

    I look forward to hearing from someone soon :)

    submitted by /u/ObscureHorrorCorner
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play some old NFS games on PC?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:55 PM PST

    I wanted to check out Most Wanted (2005), Carbon, Underground, etc but I can't buy them on steam, I don't have a disk drive, and I don't know if they will work on modern PC's. Is there a solution by any chance?

    submitted by /u/XThaneKennedyX
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else find the M6 06 really under appreciated?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:01 AM PST

    NFS: Hot Pursuit Remastered

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:28 PM PST

    My game glitched and my level progress as a cop was locked at 16 and wouldn't progress as I played the missions. It's fixed now, but I've completed all the cop missions. Which ones should I do to level up quickly? Or should I just stick to online?

    submitted by /u/edur0n
    [link] [comments]

    How good is NFS Heat for a filthy casual that just wants to style up his cars?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:48 PM PST

    I used to love NFS Most Wanted and Undercover ont he PS2 because they gave you (for the time) insane levels of visual customization. How close is Heat to that? Am I gonna be stuck doing multiplayer races for hours on end or can I get my stuff through singleplayer relatively quickly?

    submitted by /u/BaconDragon69
    [link] [comments]

    Super builds on purchased vehicles (Payback)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:52 PM PST

    Is it possible to super build purchased vehicles? I'd like to do super builds on the derelict cars but in different categories. I know once you pick on the derelict that's it but I want to purchase the base cars and super build those

    submitted by /u/axe81
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Rivals

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Am I the only one who thinks Rivals is the best game? It's the only one I actively play. People on this sub seem to hate it.

    submitted by /u/BreezyEasy1
    [link] [comments]

    Low resolution decals in NFS heat

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:24 PM PST

    Hey y'all, real quick question, ive recently started messing with this game, and ive just now noticed that when I apply stickers or decals to the rear of my car, they pixellate and turn very low res pretty quickly. this does not happen on the front, top, or anywhere else on the car, except slightly on the sides. What is causing this, and can it be fixed?

    submitted by /u/_b1ack0ut
    [link] [comments]

    NFS idea (I had this back before cyberpunk was ever announced) it would give the devs tons of creative freedom for custom aftermarket parts and a unique locale.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Where can I download the online pass for Shift 2 Unleashed on PS3? I can’t seem to find it.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:40 PM PST

    Looking for a good racing game to play with a friend, what you recommend?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    [PC/Switch]Hey guys,

    So my friend and I we want to get back to playing a bit of racing lately and we were recalling about the glorious NFSU2 which was, imo, one of the best street racing game I've played, but it was a long time ago so I probably wasn't as picky as I am today lol.

    Anyway I was looking at racing games that have some kind of open world (or semi-open) with some multiplayer that I could enjoy with my friend. Since we were talking about NFSU2 I was expecting to find some good customization in late NFS games but seems to me that only Heat has some good ones and reviews seem to appreciate it.

    What would you guys recommend in your experience? I haven't really followed NFS game releases from the past 10 years so I'm a bit confused (except for the microtransaction shit that happened with Payback I think it was). I've seen people saying good things about Hot Pursuit Remastered but after checking it on Steam it seems that people prefer Heat so far. Maybe I should just drop the NFS idea and look elsewhere? Altho it doesn't look like "The Crew" or some other MMO-like racing games are better off than the classics. We are probably going to enjoy more if it's an arcade style than a sim game so I ruled out Dirt of my list for example.PS: Forgot to mention we both have good PCs and I also own a Switch. Also Heat is currently discounted from 70 to 20 bucks with a lot of good reviews(steam) so there's that too.

    Thanks for any input :)

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Galendryl
    [link] [comments]

    I can't install Underground 1 due to the old EA newsletter screen using Flash. Any help?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:01 PM PST

    If i crash, the video ends(Made by me, so please credit the vid if you are going to use it!)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Does anyone know which need for speed game I should play?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:03 AM PST

    I want to play a nfs game but I don't know which game is the best

    (btw my pc can't handle nfs heat)

    submitted by /u/CyanControl
    [link] [comments]

    Please can people sign this petition to add blowers to muscle cars

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:22 PM PST

    NFS Heat on PC - PS5 controller not working

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:57 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I just picked up NFS:Heat on sale on Steam, and I was hoping to use my PS5 controller to play it, but it doesn't seem to be working. None of my controller inputs are registered, and I don't even see PS icons where I'd expect it to replace for instance Q and E keyboard controls to slide between menus. This suggests it's not recognised at all.

    It's the only controller I have, and it works in other titles (MH:W, Nier) and is recognised by Steam properly. Is this a problem with the link to Origin? Has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/Dawnkiller
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my driving

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    What do you think about my driving? Would you watch more videos from me ? Trying to find problems to my new yt channel. I want to improve my videos. Thanks https://youtu.be/QYQ4fzrvX4I

    submitted by /u/mihalis19
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion about Most wanted (2005)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:18 AM PST

    What's up everybody. So I wanted to play and finish every single NFS starting from underground, mostly because the only NFS's I've ever finished were NFS 2015, payback and heat lmao. I finished UG and UG2 and I'm now at Most wanted, I've played the game before a lot of times but never finished it and I gotta say so far out of all the NFS's it's my least favorite. Story wise it's not bad at all, but I absolutely despise the driving physics, I hate not being able to break as easily as you were in UG2, I hate the weird powerslide you do every time you crash and then have to get back into the race. And also the rubber banding is worse than any racing games I've ever played. I can literally see the cars infront of me slow down when nearing the finish line. And also the customization sucks and was also a trillion times better in UG2. In my opinion most wanted is horribly overrated and not nearly as good as the last 3 NFS's (minus the micro transactions and the gambling part obviously) and UG2. Can't wait what you guys have to say about it

    submitted by /u/CanA7fold
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t other studio make similar game like NFS shift?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:16 AM PST

    I've always loved the theme of shift games! It offers on flexibility of being clean or aggressive on the track (minus shift 2). Not only that, the games has dynamic camera effect from apex corner look to your driver being distorted and Nearly have concussion from lethal collision. I can't be the only NFS fan here that loves the shift spin off series.?

    submitted by /u/magik_koopa990
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment