• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Need for Speed Is it just me or does the Lamborghini Diablo SV look like it's seen some shit

    Need for Speed Is it just me or does the Lamborghini Diablo SV look like it's seen some shit


    Is it just me or does the Lamborghini Diablo SV look like it's seen some shit

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:11 PM PST

    I found this copy at my local game store, but I've never seen this cover art before. I couldn't find anything on it, and was hoping someone might know something about it. For the record it is a reprint cover, but the artwork looks official.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Didn't realize this game had my car!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Should we have universal parts in next nfs?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:06 PM PST

    We all know that we have tons of universal parts (such as wings and bumpers) in blackbox area. Should EA bring it back?

    submitted by /u/person__2000
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed hot pursuit remastered need help for settling the score trophy.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:24 PM PST

    I want to platinum NFS hot pursuit It would be great of I could get some people to add so I can get the trophy.

    submitted by /u/Tearless1992
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2015 - One or more symbolic links could not he created

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:19 PM PST

    When i trying to mod game via frosty mod manager i get error "One ore more symbolic links could not be created, please restart tool as Administrator.". I gave permision to frostymanager.exe, and i got game and mod manager on NTFS drive

    Repost because i wrote in the title F1 not NFS XD

    submitted by /u/DzikuseQ
    [link] [comments]

    Who else believes Carbon needs a remastered version...

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:39 PM PST

    All of the cars from NFS Nitro or like the kind of like the designs from muscle machines or hot wheels Tooned cars

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:59 PM PST

    Wheels misplaced on NFS:MW (2005) addon cars

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    Around 3 years ago, I used car mods without mod loaders, and they worked just fine. Now my original game got deleted and recently I reinstalled it. I tried adding old mods from NFSCars that worked before, but now they all have have wheels that are misaligned on the models. I tried keeping them in the ADDONS folder, but they don't show up.

    It's very confusing that i'm having trouble with something that used to work. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/its_bme
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me , or is there no quick race in NFS hot pursuit of Wii ?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Hello. By quick race I meant like with a random car and random road. Thank you for helping.

    submitted by /u/DragonfruitOk9813
    [link] [comments]

    Really big problem

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:16 PM PST

    So I purchased a civic and went back to drive my r34 but it went missing. So can someone please explain what happened

    submitted by /u/Legofan2007
    [link] [comments]

    Is NFS 2015 Speedlist really dead?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    Why is the Nfs Nitro Soundtrack really good (IMO)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:55 AM PST

    We all know Nitro doesn't really fit in with the rest, but even then I like the soundtrack a lot. Is this just me that keeps listening to it over and over? Was just really wondering.

    submitted by /u/trafficracer24
    [link] [comments]

    From Origins to Steam -> Do i have to buy it again?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:06 AM PST

    Im just wondering if have to purchase for NFS Rivals again on steam, or can i download it there for free because i already paid on Origins?!

    Thx for your help! :]

    submitted by /u/Extension_Trainer
    [link] [comments]

    NFS V-Rally crashes on the same place.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Hi, I started playing NFS V-Rally from 1999 yesterday and I am really enjoying it but I ran into a problem. Whenever I start England's 2nd race, the game crashes after 10m of driving. Does anybody have a solution? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/AlexToske
    [link] [comments]

    So what do you guys think of my new concept for a banner?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Question, refer to text please

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:18 AM PST

    New to here, sorry if this breaks some rules, but I would like to ask, is there like mods or such for giving the BMW M3 GTR in the 2005 version of NFS: Most Wanted an Ultimate Nitrous performance upgrade? And, as simple as possible of instructions and such, please? Thank you in advance and my apologies, I have nowhere to ask

    Edited

    submitted by /u/maui622
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed: The run, Is the best nfs game imo

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment