• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Need for Speed Should snow return to NFS?

    Need for Speed Should snow return to NFS?


    Should snow return to NFS?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Why is there a update for heat and what is it about (Xbox one)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:04 AM PST

    3rd Person View of Speed

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:15 PM PST

    (Underground 2) Found out that you can get cash on "World Map" races by just restarting them. Havent seen any videos related to this glitch anywhere else.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:06 AM PST

    Mod authors of r/needforspeed, is it possible to take Underground 2 engine sounds and put them in Underground 1?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:24 PM PST

    I can't seem to find it if it's been done already. Is it even possible? I would be interested to know why if not.

    submitted by /u/ayylotus
    [link] [comments]

    Hey i was trying to get a Old version og need for speed heat to work with My G29 but My pedals dont work, l2 and r2 is for some reason the pedals how can i fix this?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    My Autosculpt Skyline. Someone posted their Autosculpt 240sx, and got me all nostalgic for NSFUC. So naturally, I had to cop it again :)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    NFS Road&Track i.e, NFS 1 remake concept cover | by Me.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    why are the default taillights white on the rx7

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:42 PM PST

    Am I alone in thinking 2015 is the best NFS?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Besides the shitty handling model, 2015 is still my favourite. free-choice progression, great customisation for most cars, beautiful graphics and culture-accurate world/atmosphere.

    Probably the only NFS I enjoyed the whole way through. While Heat improved upon some aspects, the cops were way too fast and made early game frustrating and progression felt a lot more restrictive. Its still a good game but I keep coming back to 2015

    In terms of other favourite NFS, I would say Pro Street and Hot Pursuit 2010 are my 2nd and 3rd respectively. Funnily enough I actually despised Most Wanted '05.

    So lets talk 2015, is it better than most say IYO? What are your thoughts on the game and anyone else feel its one of the best games in the series?

    submitted by /u/Neggy5
    [link] [comments]

    Designed a car called the CN-2 and made a little tribute to the SCPD

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:59 AM PST

    Undercover was actually better on Nintendo... Here's why

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    Subtitle: a review on the gameplay and design I feel were better on the Wii than competing consoles

    I had recently purchased a copy of Undercover for the PS3, after only having played the Wii version before. Most of you know anytime Nintendo got a port of NFS, it was a very different experience than that of standard consoles such as the PS3. Safely put, always for the worse (eg Hot Pursuit). After playing a while, I must say that I'm surprised that the PS3 version did not surpass its counterpart. Here is why.

    Please Note: If I had gotten anything information wrong, please leave a comment. I am still playing through the game on PS3.

    First and foremost, the lags. Although the Wii had horrible loading times, the game never froze on me from a split second during gameplay. Neither would the controls be shortly unresponsive in the menus. Speaking of loading times as well, the Wii had different loading screens each with writing and different images unlike the PS3, which had the same glaring lights and short text.

    The customization was actually a little better. You could adjust things such as exhaust tips for instance, whereas on the PS3 you could not.

    The road wouldn't render infront of you... This one is really annoying. I'm racing on Tier 4 and the map hasn't even rendered after a turn on the PS3. All I see is empty space. I never experienced this on the Wii.

    For the Wii, the AI was more challenging. On the PS3, I don't even have to try without nearly lapping my competitors. But a polarizing issue is rubber banding. It's very prominent in this game. It's sad to see they haven't learned since Underground

    When you would first get on the game for the Wii, you would be greeted with the coolest Porsche and a good song.

    Now these can be debated I liked how you couldn't customize your car from the menu on the Wii. You actually had to drive to a safe house. On the PS3 all you had to do is pause the game. Furthermore, the police system wasn't based on a Heat level but on simply being spotted by a cruiser. This could however lead the very frustrating, long chases.

    The downside of the Wii of course doesn't even have to be mentioned. It did not look nice. Although for a younger age group at the time of its release, it was easily overlooked for the fun of it.

    All versions had terrible traffic AI.

    submitted by /u/deadha3
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:53 PM PST

    i just got nfs carbon and it keeps crashing after i load my save. i tried using something with the security settings and it worked. the it crashed when i entered free roam. now even the security thing doesn't work. can amyone help?

    submitted by /u/roofmart
    [link] [comments]

    NFS heat cant escape police

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    im just starting out in the game and onky have the starter car, i need to get rep so i do the night missions but the police cars are so much faster than me and i cant escape them and ive lost all my money. how do i escape them?

    submitted by /u/DevilsDuoYT
    [link] [comments]

    Nissan 240z derelict build

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    I can't restore my 240z...i have found all parts of it..yet I can't restore it...any fixes or suggestions guys?

    submitted by /u/Czikilla
    [link] [comments]

    I can't search for crews in NFS Heat!!!! Can someone help me?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:13 AM PST

    I am a PS4 player and I am trying to get into any crew, but I just can't search for them, no matter what I do. Could anyone help me? Is this a glitch or am I dumb? Please help!!!!

    submitted by /u/WhiteK121
    [link] [comments]

    Issue Installing NFS Underground on Win 10 (Flash Player)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:16 AM PST

    So i tried installing NFS Underground again on my pc (Windows 10, all updated) for some retro experience. But after clicking install in the wizard it shows me this Image:

    https://ibb.co/8sg3fVG

    Anyone an idea how I am still able to install and play the game?

    submitted by /u/s1lb3rn4gl
    [link] [comments]

    G29 isnt an option in NFS Heat? (only controller i dont have)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:35 AM PST

    The driving on keyboard ist straight up terrible. The 2005 NFS MW is a lot better!

    So, i wanted to use my g29 which is supported. But i dont have the option to use it! The only option is "Controller" ,(i dont even have one) . How do i fix it?

    submitted by /u/UnluckyGamer505
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment