• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Need for Speed NFS 2 SE remake DVD concept | by Me.

    Need for Speed NFS 2 SE remake DVD concept | by Me.


    NFS 2 SE remake DVD concept | by Me.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:21 PM PST

    I apologize for the unintentional design plagiarism in the NFS Porsche Unleashed Remake DVD cover art and its likeness to the Real Racing 3 cover-art. The Porsche 918 picture is a stock photo from the Porsche website and is free to be used for any demonetized project.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:30 PM PST

    This post is in reference to the fact that some people calling me out and even privately pinging me that I just put an NFS logo on the Real Racing 3 cover, which I did not. I made the concept from scratch.

    submitted by /u/krakhed712
    [link] [comments]

    How i feel about need for speed 2015

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:25 PM PST

    Need for speed 2015

    GOING INTO GAME

    This is not just some random hate I wanted this game the second it came my plder bro tricked me into not getting it last year i finally got it. I was so happy

    This is to show that unlike nfs mw 2012 i had no hatred i was excited. I turned the game on and played it huge disappointment

    Graphics:

    The graphics are usually peoples highest point of the game, but for me the graphics are ruined by the scenery. being so jampacked and the buildings aren't recognizeable its more recognizable on highways.if we look at other games. that all the buildings are spread apart i feel its more enjoyable scenery when your driving in 2015. all the skyscrapers just start to look like lights.

    (Graphics are amazing,but the scenery is only enjoyable in certain places only)

    Environment: People always love to throw in people only hate nfs because its a night racer. Carbon and underground series were night anr better the environment felt alive. In 2015 tho the game is night and wet and feels empty. All need for speed games know how to feel alive 2015 really felt like you were in a back alley type of way.

    (The environment feels dead the whole game)

    Customization : This i do love a lot getting new parts tp increase sruff i always loved to get a 1-60 in 1.18 seconds. Guess what it never went 1-60 in 1.18 seconds like my stats showed that pissed me off.However the customization has a slight annoyance whatever you paint your car will be way off when you leave the game as your car will always be darker because its dark 24/7

    Amazing customization a slight annoyance on paint jobs

    Online: I hated this game was online only mostly. Yes i kniw its it has offline but even still when i selected offline it would tell me no Internet and to be fair the online wasn't even that fun. However even though online wasn't that fun its the only thing that gives it some life until they leave and the game feels dead

    Boring online multiplayer only thing that gives this game life

    Music: The music was my least favorite in need for speed i didn't like it was all just beats that stayed the same and when it was real words ot would be so little words. The music is one of the first things i realized i disliked

    (Music just sounded like beats with a few words)

    Story: The story in this game is eh it was a really cringe story game. That was bro first all the time and the story was full of weird people

    (Ass story)

    Cops: The worst of all time. I would spend 20-30 minutes looking and crashing into cops. Just to get one cop on me and the cops are so slow i have to turn back because the cops fell behind and im only going 35 mph . When i have to force the cops to stay on me that says alot. The cops are just way to dumb and slow .

    (Cops take forever to get and real quick to lose )

    Overall opinion: I wanted this game for 5 years finally got it last year and was so happy when i got it to my first time ever in a game my excitement was ruined by a dark empty felt dead game that has cops you have to foce yourself to stay with or they lose you.

    Need for speed 2015 will always remain in my highest game i was excited for that sucked ass

    submitted by /u/Red-Revrse9
    [link] [comments]

    The helicopter needs a fix, it is impossible to cross the block exit without being hitted by that band

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:48 PM PST

    [NFS Heat] Help getting online trophies on ps4

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    I want to get the online trophies for the game but it requires for you to finish 30 online races with online players, but no one ever joins the races when I send out the invite(and none of my friends play the game). So if you are a fellow gamer that wants to get those trophies too or just wants to help with the races, my ID on PSN: mrbattleX

    submitted by /u/mtrbattle
    [link] [comments]

    Ai Controlled cop cars in nfsmw

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:00 PM PST

    In nfsmw I got the AI controlled cop cars (cross's corvette,the undercover corvette) now I want to turn the lights on and if someone hacked the game and got the cars can you tell how to put on the lights?

    submitted by /u/Mina-Adel-83
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] CAN'T HEAR MY FRIEND IN PARTY CHAT

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:57 PM PST

    Hey so, I and my friend started playing need for peed heat lately and the first few days party chat has been working fine, He's on PS4, and I'm on PC, we play cross-platform. Now, all of a sudden I can't hear it in chat; I can see the indicator for his name coming up indicating that he's talking but I can't hear him. Now, I found out what's causing it, but I don't fully know how to fix it, It definitely to do with my controller; When it's plugged into my pc, I cannot hear him, when it's not plugged in I can hear him.

    Does ANYONE at all know what could fix this?

    submitted by /u/enrieB
    [link] [comments]

    Which NFS has the best police career/mode?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    I'm just playing HPR and I'm stunned with Police missions. Which NFS games also has the option to play this "bad" side? 🚓

    submitted by /u/BadBombardier
    [link] [comments]

    Anything like the Pagani? (NFS Heat)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Hi guys, I recently started playing the game and am enjoying the hell out of it! I grinded to lvl 50 with JDM and now I started getting into super/hyper cars. My first purchase was the Huayra and I feel in love instantly. Ever since I've been trying out other hyper cars and can't find anything like it. So far I bought the LaFerrari, Mclaren P1 and the Mclaren P1 GTR and they all feel so heavy and understeer so much. Can anyone recommend a car I can try that feels like a Huayra or better? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Hearing_Squire
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone give me a detailed description on how to install Extra Options for NFS Underground 1?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    I already downloaded and installed it but I haven't launched the game yet because I want to make a backup in case any mod fucks up the game. I already completed the sequel (Underground 2).

    submitted by /u/ReyUnleashed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment