• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Need for Speed It’s our last chance to see Godin & Buzz, 2020 is the last year they’re showing! (Carbon, 2006)

    Need for Speed It’s our last chance to see Godin & Buzz, 2020 is the last year they’re showing! (Carbon, 2006)


    It’s our last chance to see Godin & Buzz, 2020 is the last year they’re showing! (Carbon, 2006)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    More racers from as far as Redview County are showing up after rumors of PCPD acquiring former agents of the VRT unit start to surface.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Did anyone else notice the Dungeons and Dragons reference in NFS Heat?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I just played through the first, oh I don't know, hour of Heat. And I began to realize that the titles for the campaign missions for Dex are all Dungeons and Dragons terms/phrases. Well, at least the first 3 are. Dexterity Check, Saving Throw, and Roll For Damage. I thought that was pretty awesome for the devs to include DnD culture into a NFS.

    submitted by /u/DariusIsBroked
    [link] [comments]

    Ford GT in “mystichrome” paint...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    80s themed Need for speed wallpaper (Dls in comments)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    NFS Heat Graphics don't load for me?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Dodge Demon 2018 | JUNKMAN Customization | Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Mclaren Speedtail. The only 3 seat Supercar After The Mclaren F1....

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Core X Most Wanted Trailer (Unity Remake of MW 05)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what version of Frosty Editor alpha that GZilla uses, and if I can get it from Patreon or where I can get access to it??

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Kind of been going around on the net, and I noticed that there was a Patreon page somewhat relevant to EA and the Frosty Editor Alpha tool, but it was related to FIFA21, not NFS. Also found a GitHub page created by GalaxyEham regarding Frosty Toolsuite v1.0.5.9. I'm not sure that it works for Heat so I hope that someone can give me some more info.

    submitted by /u/ManGo_50Y
    [link] [comments]

    Can only get two out of three selected night events for McLaren Black Market challenge

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    I'm just doing the 2nd stage of the black market Challenge for the McLaren and contract 2 says that I need to "place top 3 in the 3 selected night events while below heat level 3". There were three of them on the map initially and I completed all three of them. One of them Still Remains on the map (bottom right corner) with a check mark, the other two have completely disappeared. However it still only thinks I have two out of the three done and I am stuck on the second contract. I have played for a few days, completed other events done everything I can think of and it still doesn't show the other random "missing" event. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/wildcatdave
    [link] [comments]

    What game compares to the original NFS Most Wanted?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Haven't really played any of the newer ones. The original MW was a classic (aside from the rubber banding in races, that was annoying).

    Any other NFS titles that give this one a run for its money?

    submitted by /u/Canadalivin17
    [link] [comments]

    Which do you have the most fun in?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Which game do you enjoy playing most

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/josh132lgt
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot connect to EA Nation

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Hi, I've been trying to get nfs carbon to go online but my ea account didnt work so i tried making one ingame but after i finish it it displays "Cannot connect to EA Nation" does anyone know what the problem might be?

    submitted by /u/lonazen
    [link] [comments]

    As True Nissan and JDM Fan I have 2 specific question's to Electronic Arts!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Dear Electronic Arts!

    When we will get 1993-1998 Nissan Skyline V-Spec GT-R (R33) in Need For Speed?

    What is the reason to never put it in the game from the Franchise?

    submitted by /u/MillenniumExodus
    [link] [comments]

    2021 Game Idea for EA Team

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Hey @NeedForSpeed here's an idea I thought up for a future game. Remember Shift? How about a game titled Need For Speed White Lightning based on the scenic route in East Tennessee. Maybe make the game free roam with endurance races as well and let it encompass East Tennessee, Southwest Virginia, and Eastern Kentucky. Include all the twisting routes and include many sports cars along with some rally cars and motorbikes. Maybe even a story campaign.

    submitted by /u/Flamehaze97
    [link] [comments]

    I can't post a video?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I read through the post rules and it didn't say no gameplay videos, did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/atlas_rl
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, need a crew to join! PS4

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    All of the others in my auto crew stopped playing and need the lvl 50 - PSN name is UnGalego

    Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/crankshaft13
    [link] [comments]

    Does nfs heat have multiple save slots?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    So I played Need for Speed: Rivals with EA Access, can someone explain to me what the fuck this call of battlefield with only hypercars and no body kits is?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    So, I was looking at some game play of Rivals and, it reminded me of when I was a child playing Hot Wheels and Mario Kart, where there were rockets and bombs and over the top absurd insane arcade-y racing, so I decided to play it for a meme, and WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS THIS, THE COPS ARE UNAVOIDABLE AND DO WAY TOO MUCH DAMAGE, THEY HAVE AN EMP WHICH IS A SNIPER BULLET ESSENTIALLY, IN HEAD TO HEADS NOBODY ACTUALLY RACES ME, THEY JUST FUCKING KILL ME!!! GOD IF I HAVE TO HEAR "VeHiClE dAmAgE cRiTiCaL" ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I WILL FUCKING KILL MYSELF, NO FUCKIN SHIT MY CAR IS DEAD, sure, hot wheels and Mario Kart were also like this but at least they were racing games at the end if the day, Need for Speed: Heat cops can Killswitch you, but that is easy to avoid, so can someone explain why EA thought that "Yeah, this is the Need for Speed that we all know and love!" Don't get me wrong I enjoy just randomly killing people in games but this is a racing game.

    submitted by /u/TheAceOfOne
    [link] [comments]

    Did anybody else here play nfs most wanted?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Anyone got a Heat crew I can join?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a Heat crew I can join? I've only recently got the game and am a little ocd about unlocking all the cars haha.

    submitted by /u/Mosh_Pit_101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment