• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Need for Speed i got bored and decided to go around palm city, looking closely at the details of the window signages. i found this "falafel" and "kabob" platter.

    Need for Speed i got bored and decided to go around palm city, looking closely at the details of the window signages. i found this "falafel" and "kabob" platter.


    i got bored and decided to go around palm city, looking closely at the details of the window signages. i found this "falafel" and "kabob" platter.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    What does everyone think about the graphics?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Heat it's not only about cars, Palm city have it's own charm.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Would you recommend NFS heat?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    So I really like this game and want to buy it but would you recommend it to a noob in NFS games?

    P.S. First NFS game btw

    submitted by /u/FSKNGL
    [link] [comments]

    �� NFSU1 - Redux , but with RT Shaders ��

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Unused Customization!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Anyone tried making Omar's Beetle (from NFS Nitro) in NFS Payback or Heat? (picture not mine)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I prefer first-person driving view in most NFS events. Even in Heat, excluding Drift events.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Best live tuning?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    What's the best live tuning for racing? I usually use bmw m3 gtr and ford gt

    submitted by /u/Alaudin05
    [link] [comments]

    multiples of the same cars

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    does anyone know if it is possible to buy a car you already have in your garage, e.g two or three of the same car in your garage at the same time?

    submitted by /u/mgilboy04
    [link] [comments]

    No F1 LM wheels?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    It should be criminal to add the F1 and all the F1 LM body panels and then not have the actual LM wheels.... They have the Nismo wheels for the R34, how hard could it have been?

    submitted by /u/ThtOtherDude_
    [link] [comments]

    A small Rant to the 2.8 RSR.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I was on multiplayer a few hours ago, tried racing with the RSR since, the lobby was full of that particular car. Raced with that car for like, 10 times? And I just don't want to touch it anymore. Well I didn't get first place, almost though twice, but mostly top 4.

    I feel disgusted using it. Yes I can feel the power of beating everyone on the grid but, it just doesn't feel right. It's not fast on the straights but on corners, feels like you're on train tracks where if you ask it to turn, it will turn. And some players are rammers even when using an OP car, and taking routes that I never even imagined before. Sure it's a game I don't have to be serious but, after 10 races of using an OP car and facing rammers, I just feel the need to detox myself.

    submitted by /u/BunnehFox
    [link] [comments]

    Newer to Need for Speed and debating between a few games to play

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Ive played a few NFS games in the past and I'm now looking to purchase another one to grind out for the time being! I played undercover and actually loved it but it was the only one ir eally played fully through. I see NFS 2015 is only $5, rivals is $20 and payback is $10 so I was debating between those two but im open to any really. I really like being able to customize the cars alot and a large pool of cars to choose from.

    submitted by /u/KeladiB
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat Standard vs Deluxe Edition

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right place to post, but its been awhile since the game launched. I haven't owned a Need For Speed title since Most Wanted (2012). Thinking about buying Heat on Origin which is 50% off. Is the Deluxe edition worth $5 more compared to the Standard?

    submitted by /u/ej102
    [link] [comments]

    Can't run an Origin ProStreet

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I've got ProStreet that I bought on Origin a while ago and back then I had no problem running it. Now I installed it again, but when I try to run it i get pop up in Dutch (I don't even live close to Netherlands...) that says I have to log onto EA Download Manager, whatever it is. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Greg_the_Bassist
    [link] [comments]

    Add older games to Origin

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I remember as a little kid playing Need for Speed Underground 2, Most Wanted and Carbon as a kid and I think it would be nice to have them on Origin because I cannot find discs for the PS2 (which I played them on) and wish to play them again.

    submitted by /u/Noob_Viper
    [link] [comments]

    Side bet problem

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    [Payback] Hey guys Im looking for advice. I usually do a 50k race event in the city, and have never had a problem with side bets. Im now stuck on this one, that requires me to hit 249mph. I dont have the Koenigsegg as Ive sold it multiple times, I just dont really like it. Ive had the bet once before, and just barely beat it at full nos going downhill with the Challenger. Is there any car other than the Regera that will get this??

    submitted by /u/oblivioussocio
    [link] [comments]

    Seems like there was a ProStreet mobile game. Just like Most Wanted. Thought it would be interesting. Was curious if there were any attempt on getting this back.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Anyone wanna play need for speed hot pursuit 2010 on pc? JDyablo is my username

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment