• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Need for Speed Monochromatic Skyline

    Need for Speed Monochromatic Skyline


    Monochromatic Skyline

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    What is your engine preference in the F1? Curious to hear what everyones swap.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    A custom Need For Speed map I designed. Thoughts?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    My Range Police Rhino !

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    How do I get to this?? more pics in comments

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Bayview Blue on the R35?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    I wanted to change my car, but the game decided I should drive in the shadow realm instead

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Been rolling performance cards for 3 minutes and everyone went crazy

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    This s*&% annoying too much! In high heat race the message jumps in your face covering the road.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    First build I share. Rate it. =]

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Off roading NFS Heat

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Any suggestions on an off-roading vehicle? I'm level 28 btw

    submitted by /u/MaverickKappa
    [link] [comments]

    Took the Ms. Foxy out for a Special Night!!!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Need For Speed Underground 2 100%

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I understand 100% is gained from completing the following

    100% customisation unlocked

    All DVD covers unlocked

    All magazine covers unlocked

    All missed races completed via the world map in the garage

    All hidden races completed in each stage

    All SUV races completed in each stage

    All outrun races completed in each stage

    All hidden shops found

    I've done all of these and only have 99%, I also have all cash and info pickups, I've entered all hidden shops just in case, I have a 10 star car. What else? I heard somewhere else you have to get as much rep for each stage as possible, I didn't restart the races I missed so I didn't get extra rep from them, could this be what I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/Goose274
    [link] [comments]

    here's a shitpost reddit I made

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    NFS Heat - Ready to by my first car. What's your car history?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Aston Marin DB11 400+

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Can DB11 reach 400+ only with last engine? maybe some1 tested and if there are other engines with which it can reach 400+

    submitted by /u/JJoli123
    [link] [comments]

    There must be an issue with my game.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I'm doing the race called Discovery, using 400+ RSR, and I'm racing it flawlessly, no crashes, nothing. Second place car is on my rear bumper the entire race, at one point I rammed him off the road and he hit a house, then 5 seconds later was pulling on me (I'm going 220+ mph) and is back on my tail. Eventually the game strategically places a flat bed in the middle of a turn to run me off the road and that second place car takes first and is never seen again. By the time I flawlessly near the end of the race, I pause it at around 85% done and the car in first place is now done the race. The rest of the pack are at around the 50% mark. The game is obviously cheating, but is there any way to overcome it?

    submitted by /u/sc9tty
    [link] [comments]

    I just hate when there's no cops to takedown when it requests to do so

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Old 370Z/NFS Undercover commercial miniseries

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    This is a miniseries that takes place before NFS Undercover. And yes, as the title says, these videos are basically just advertisements for the 370Z. The only character from the game that appears here is Hector, but he has a different last name, but he has still the same actor. I was lucky to save these videos because these videos are unlisted, and I thought it would be needed to share them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSMvQYNEL7U

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EISmqILhGcw

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4BUcYA9FrU

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Pb3IBACeE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dlryLyyJ0s

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7-fjhDakMg

    submitted by /u/KaidoBattleFan2002
    [link] [comments]

    Best overall type of build in Heat?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    What is the best type of overall build that will get you thru most of Heat? Meaning obviously you have Off-road, On-road, Drift, and Race. Which of the 4 (Or combo of 2) is most suitable for most of the game? I ask because obviously each race specifies what kind of race it is and which of the 4 it's tailored for, but it almost never fits. For instance I'll use one of my Drift cars in a Race course, and it won't be fast enough to even catch up to first place, then I'll I'll use one of my Race tailored cars, and now it can't hit the corners tight enough and I fall behind because of that. So I'm at a loss here.

    submitted by /u/EpisodeMnH
    [link] [comments]

    PC: Changing button display from Xbox to Playstation?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Such as displaying the Y Button as the Triangle Button instead? Has there happened to be any mod (If mods are possible) That allowed this sort of change? Im new to the game so it sorta helps to know the buttons at a glance I suppose, it also just aesthetically bugs me as I am using a Playstation controller.

    Sorry if this has already been asked, I just can't seem to find it.

    submitted by /u/Dazreiello
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows why the grilles on some car in ProStreet looks weird and how do I fix it?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Looking for a lvl 50 crew (Xbox one) :)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Hey my gamer tag is machoturtle2727 I was wondering if anyone could help me out :) I've been sitting in the crew with no activity for a month and I just want that dang Ferrari

    submitted by /u/Bentley2011
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment