• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Need for Speed I put a skybox from Star Wars: Battlefront 2 to NFS Underground 2

    Need for Speed I put a skybox from Star Wars: Battlefront 2 to NFS Underground 2


    I put a skybox from Star Wars: Battlefront 2 to NFS Underground 2

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    One of my favorite NFS intros of all time

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    NFS Most Wanted REDUX is the closest thing to a Remaster we can have at the moment!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Would you believe me if i told you this was heat?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Coming from NFS Heat... I just bought NFS Payback for 10 bucks. Anything that I should be aware of? Best car? Tips? Etc. PC Player!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I like playing Need For Speed games, but I'm not a car person AT ALL. Can someone help a noob out and tell me what some of these stuff mean and if it applies to every racing game in general?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Are the different classes of cars, i.e Exotic, Muscle etc. made for specific tracks or is it all just personal preference? Like, I notice some cars have "easy" for handling, whereas other such as muscle cars mostly have "difficult" for handling. Noob question but why would someone WANT more difficulty handling? Is there a benefit for you as a player if you can handle a "difficult" car normally vs handling an easy sports car?

    Basically, I wanna know what the classes of cars as well as what their handling means, and what type of tracks would best suit each class.

    Again, I have no idea if these things work differently in different games or if it's one big concept that applies to all racing games in general. For the past few years I've mainly been looking at racing games as "pick a cool looking car and just drive", so I get lost when it comes to the technicalities.

    Apologies if this isn't the sub for asking.

    submitted by /u/ARCDNHZRD
    [link] [comments]

    "Im gonna scrap off the gold, and plate the mac attack on it"

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    NFS Heat Questions

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Been playing nfs heat for awhile now. I hit the level cap and got my first 400+ car a few weeks ago.

    Now what?

    I can't seem to find an option to play ranked / casual.

    Ai matches are still <400, even when I'm using my fastest car.

    Also, how do you add custom decals on your car? (If that is even possible)

    submitted by /u/TenBenthousand
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat Checkpoints

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Ive been playing this game for a few months now, and lately I have been having problems with all races where the checkpoints I pass through don't count and I have to circle back to go through them again. Pretty much makes the races unplayable because I go from 1st to last usually. This isn't my first post about this. Problem has persisted for maybe a month now. Are others having this issue, or is my xbox just dumb?

    submitted by /u/soychoychoy
    [link] [comments]

    Chill design for the 350z

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Heat vs. Payback: explain my data

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    In my opinion, Need for Speed: Heat is a good game. A very good game. In some areas, much better than Payback. But then there are numbers, which supposedly don't lie. I am hoping for this topic to start some sort of debate. If it does not, no big deal.

    I know many say Heat has no endgame. I heavily disliked the slot system in Payback, but ironically, I got much endgame from trying to race my cars beyond 300. Without calling anyone stupid, can you give your thoughts on my hours played (of games available on Origin)?

    Need for Speed: The Run - 158 hours
    Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 - 839 hours
    Need for Speed: Rivals - 337 hours
    Need for Speed 2015 - 989 hours
    Need for Speed: Payback - 1079 hours
    Need for Speed: Heat - 162 hours

    submitted by /u/plumboy82
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a lvl 50 crew I can join on ps4 if u do plz plz invite me to it my name is: Xd_broken_demon

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Day 2 of Nfs Heat Studio: Bushido OC Car

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Where’s The Honda NSX’s ‘02 fixed headlights option?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Trying out my new bugatti...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Nfs rivals graphics

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Just started playing rivals again, maybe it's just me but the graphics look better than heat and payback. Specially the storm effects are ridiculously good looking. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Rafid_wayne
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my account

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I decided to play nfs heat again.But when I got in I lost everything but my account level is the same what should I do?

    submitted by /u/Fiji_z
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed ideas that are not on people's minds at this current time... till now ;)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    we need real life car modifying artists, real car painting artists (a big group of them) collaborating with devs of NFS designing and creating customisation content for up coming NFS games.

    U may follow Kingdig Customs , Akira Nakai , chip foose or other well known car modification artists.

    NFS needs new iconic cars and decals / vinyls. Real expirienced car customisers will design so much stuff and great / perfect boss cars. This game is about customisation why not go balls to the wall and get it 100% perfect with help of many car custom designer artists?


    We so need it, criterion if you are listening please please please take this idea into account. If I were to be asked by criterion to help make iconic cars for NFS I would say hell yes.

    I will say this... i dont like any of Khyzyl Saleem's body kit designs, I think they are silly and outrageous. If u want to outsource original kits get someone that design real kits for real cars for real life.

    submitted by /u/KamikazeJet
    [link] [comments]

    My take on the Martini livery used during the 1973 Targa Florio. Apologies for the poor lighting, since I am currently not home.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    First Shot With My Huracan, Hope You Like It!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    When taking a photo of my Volvo Amazon, I discovered that there is a hole in the underside of the car. (You can see the Australian flag I put on the opposite side)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Any help with ultimate parts?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    I've done multiple high heat races and whenever I get back to the shop it says I have high heat rewards but I don't see the part anywhere in my parts.

    submitted by /u/nhuff_549
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment