• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Need for Speed Here’s an Easter Egg for another track from Porsche Unleashed.

    Need for Speed Here’s an Easter Egg for another track from Porsche Unleashed.


    Here’s an Easter Egg for another track from Porsche Unleashed.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Anyone Suggest Me Which Need For Speed I Should Go For? PS4

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    This may sound childish

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    But I think it feels empty and it sucks having only Koenigsegg and no Bugatti.

    submitted by /u/MERRIT2
    [link] [comments]

    Daytime racer challenge tells me to win three 320 point races but nothing on my map is higher than 310

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    My car is at 380, have completed main story... What am I missing to get higher level races?Also it's really ridiculously easy with this overpowered car, would like a challenge. Forcing myself to detune my car just so I don't lap the entire field is kind of dumb.

    submitted by /u/wildcatdave
    [link] [comments]

    I've been bored with Heat for months now. My buddy finally got it and we had so much fun doing dumb stuff and trolling the cops. Here are the highlights!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Should i buy Need For Speed 2015 ?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    I played nfs heat and the crew 2, i saw that nfs 2015 is on sale and was wondering what are the pro and cons of 2015 and should i get it ?

    submitted by /u/GamingGorilla258
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t put [HOONIGAN] on my cars?????

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I've done it in the last two games and even this one, but for some reason I can put it on my gt-r anymore??? It says "text contains profanity". what?????

    submitted by /u/cls_whoosh
    [link] [comments]

    [NFS 2015] how do I do the car customization glitch with a wireless connection? (PS4)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    I want to do the car customization glitch, the one where you can customize cars like Ken Block's Hoonicorn or Nakai's Porsche. The glitch requires you to have a wired connection but I use a wireless one so this cannot happen. I saw something about using a limiter idk if that will lag other people on my connection. I'm not sure, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/DSG99
    [link] [comments]

    Short clip about me driving the VW Beetle/Herbie, it's a quick car in curves, in this clip I only used the handbrake once

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    What are some things you want from the map of the next NFS game?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    What are some locations (preferably not Tokyo), environments, etc you want from NFS? What makes a good NFS map to you?

    submitted by /u/abcMF
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] My Nissan GT-R GT3 in action.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    And another Track related Easter Egg from Porsche Unleashed. I’m curious if you guys know of any other ones relating to Porsche Unleashed.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    What's up with the Ford GT

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Hi. I've really tried to like the Ford GT as an alternative to the RSR. Let's forget for a moment that it's slower to accelerate and goes 350-ish where the RSR already sits at top speed (same parts). Let's also forget that it cannot take turns at speeds of the rails-for-wheels RSR.

    My main issue is that every now and then it catches on some invisible geometry in a corner and insta-slows by ~150km/h. What's up with that? Do any other top-tier cars do that (P1 GTR, Pista, ..), or is it just the FGT? I've seen that kind of behaviour once or twice with the RSR, but the FGT does that A LOT, ruining the times.

    submitted by /u/silvanspirit
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics issue of NFS Heat in Ps4.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Any one experience graphic issue of NFS heat in PS4? It sems really bad and not sharp. Like blury. Any solution for that?

    submitted by /u/ishanfx
    [link] [comments]

    [NFS:Carbon] Toyota corolla gts Grip and Drift

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    [NFS Heat] Starting a new game and retaining the old save file

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    I have two save files for Heat, one where I've completed the story and of my fast cars and whatnot and one that I just created cause I was bored. Would I be banned if I was caught switching around my two separate save files here and there?

    submitted by /u/71M07HYD
    [link] [comments]

    Can I run NFS The Run on windows 10

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Can I run NFS The Run on a windows 10 OS? I've been searching the Internet for hours and this point I haven't seen any forgone conclusion, so I thought I'd come to the masters of the internet to get my response

    My PC Specs (for anyone interested)

    CPU I5 4690k GPU is a Nvidia GeForce 970x 16 GB Ram 1TB SSD

    Hope you can help em reddit

    submitted by /u/Ampleist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment