• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Need for Speed Vote Regarding Pictures/Removals on the Subreddit

    Need for Speed Vote Regarding Pictures/Removals on the Subreddit


    Vote Regarding Pictures/Removals on the Subreddit

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Hello all,

    For a while now, there has been criticism for the subreddit's policy to remove NFS pictures/screenshots on days when the subreddit is flooded with several new posts.

    Proponents of this rule have pointed out that it ensures that decent discussion can be had on the subreddit without swarming the trending feed with a bunch of screenshots, which would be better suited for r/NFSRides. However, another side has pointed out that such posts improve the activity of a community and that those in charge shouldn't necessarily try to shape the content fans wish to post.

    As such, and thanks to /u/LiveAndLearn144 for the idea, we, the mod team, have decided to let the community decide the approach the subreddit takes regarding this. The question is simple: Would you like us to relax the subreddit rules regarding picture submissions/removals of low-voted in-game photos?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Max_Lazy_10
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to the Hot Pursuit AI for perfectly lining up for this photo

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Mustang GT // (Heat Unite mod)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    What do you think about EA trax? Should it be implemented in recent Need For Speeds?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Turning strength feels weaker than in the original

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Is it just me or is the turning in Hot Pursuit Remastered just very bad? With the exception of drifting, it feels like my car moves an inch at a time when turning, i don't know if this is just me but it just feels that way. Anyone feel this way too?

    submitted by /u/Ninja_kid90
    [link] [comments]

    Which should I buy?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:43 PM PST

    NFS Heat - Why is the driving so stiff?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:26 PM PST

    I haven't played since the Underground/2 days, and maybe I'm too used to GTAV driving, but wow the steering/handling in Heat is really bad. So stiff and weird feeling. And if you try to drift around corners you lose all speed.

    Is it just because I have starter cars or is the whole game like this?

    Also why do I have all these cars in my garage that I didn't buy? And why are there 2 Lancers?

    submitted by /u/mon0theist
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best car to buy 15-20 right now?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Anyone know what the Light and Heavy SUVs from NFSMW2005 are based on?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    The Civic Cruisers and Undercover Civic Cruisers are based on the Crown Vic, the State Units and Undercover State Units on the Pontiac GTO, and the Federal Units and Undercover Federal Units on the Corvette C6, but what about the SUVs?

    submitted by /u/exodia0715
    [link] [comments]

    Soundtrack mechanics in a future title?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    How should the soundtrack be handled?

    • Different playlist depending on the type of car, like in Carbon.

    • Different playlist depending on if you're driving or in the garage, like in MW2005.

    • A single playlist for everything.

    Also, should there be dedicated pursuit music that interrupts any licensed music? I admit I'm a bit split - the music that plays in MW2005/Carbon is absolutely indelible, but I also have fond memories of pulling away from cops to the tune of Rush in Hot Pursuit 2.

    Here were some other ideas:

    • Different playlists depending on if it's night or day, if day/night mechanics like in Heat return.

    • Different songs that play when you've added a certain amount of mods to your car.

    • Different playlists that depend on the event being played.

    I don't recall any of the Ghost-developed games having truly remarkable soundtracks, do you? But then again, I do like discovering new artists, as well. I really liked the licensed picks for HP2010, as well as HP2, MW2005, and Carbon. I never played some of the other titles like ProStreet, Undercover, or The Run so I wouldn't know how good those soundtracks are.

    On a side note, I find some game mechanics in the Ghost era to be admirable, and I do hope they either get expanded upon in a future title, or at least get spiritual successors, like the day/night system in Heat. I think that one in particular has a lot of potential.

    submitted by /u/mie11004
    [link] [comments]

    [heat] why the fuck does every other racer when they bumb into you feel like a fucking dumptruck but when you hit them you are like a damn leaf. wtf

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Should I get NFS Rivals on the Xbox store or physical disk?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:23 AM PST

    When I was reading the review for Rivals, they said it always crashes. The thing is the game is on fiscount for about $10 and I really want to get it. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/HollowedFlash65
    [link] [comments]

    Good Race car (Payback)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Is it me or is the starter S2000 incredibly good? I managed to finish the whole game, beating hypercars with ease even though I was usually 10 levels below the recomended?

    submitted by /u/Your_Friend_27
    [link] [comments]

    DS4 issues on need for speed 2015 PC

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:02 AM PST

    So i recently saw that 2015 was like 6 pounds so i bought it. Played it on PS4 before i had a PC and fell in love with the game. Im using the DS4 controller and in game im having issues. Even the slightest movement of the left stick will cause it to lock hard in the respective direction. On top of the already difficult handling model, it makes it almost unplayable, especially at high ish speeds. The same controller works fine on my PS4 (obvsiously) as well as on other games on my PC like BeamNG. Ive downloaded the DS4 windows software and done what a guide said etc. Has anyone else had this issue? Or have a link from one similar question a few years back.

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/dfriend912
    [link] [comments]

    Rivals Trophy Hunting

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Would anyone be willing to help me get the "Buddy Bust" trophy on PS4? It's the last trophy I have before I get the platinum. Comment your PSN name if you are willing.

    submitted by /u/R1NZl3R_YT
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Rivals Zephyr Stolen Police Car Wrap and Decals for NFS Heat

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Did anyone made Zephyr's NFS Rivals wrap and decals for the Koenigsegg Agera in NFS Heat? If so, where can I find it and how can I download it? What's the name of the community artist who made it?

    submitted by /u/ShankDeadPizza
    [link] [comments]

    How stable is Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered currently on PS4 and PS5?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:19 AM PST

    I have the PS3 version on disc with all the DLC running here perfectly. I have been considering the Remastered version for my PS4, and perhaps a PS5 in the future.

    I wanted to know if issues still remain? I'm primarily interested in the stability of the offline solo career mode.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/zoom25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment