• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Need for Speed is that freshkicks dawg?

    Need for Speed is that freshkicks dawg?


    is that freshkicks dawg?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    NFS Heat won't launch on PC?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Just bought the game and eager to play but can't get it to run

    Well within recommended specs for the game, GPU drivers up to date. This is the error I receive on launch: https://imgur.com/ifDFGJz

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/R17L29XI
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like my BMW M3 E92?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    My racing livery Ford GT

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Took some time to customize the rotary legend

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Why are my earnings for a race higher than my sons on the same PSP console?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    So we are a little late to the party, but we got our PSP just a few months ago. Both me and my son are enjoying Need for Speed payback. In my game, on my account, the earnings for each race are a lot higher, than on the account of my son. How is this possible? We are both playing in easy mode. Only my rep is higher than his.

    What can be done to boost the earnings??

    submitted by /u/rolandow
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I play older NFS games? (Pc)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I played nfs carbon and rivals back in the day, I absolutely loved carbon I played it on the wii lolll.

    Anyways, I've been wanting to play some other racing games as forza gets pretty boring, but I can't seem to find anywhere to install the games like most wanted 2005, underground 2, and carbon.

    Is there a launcher that does it all? Any reliable downloads someone can link? Am I able to use an emulator?

    submitted by /u/yamayeet420
    [link] [comments]

    I kinda forgot about upgrading cars since I had no real troubles/difficulties so far and I just beat Ronnie in a Subaru that hasn't been upgraded since beating Jewels. Only Ultimate part on it is the tires, cause it was the only one that was unlocked at the time. Sadly, I didn't get Ronnie's Aston.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    What to expect.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    I haven't played NFS for along time, the last NFS game I played was Most wanted. I'm about to get NFS Heat so what should I expect, is it different? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MayanBongoCat
    [link] [comments]

    Custom wraps for Heat

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    How are people able to put custom wraps in Heat?

    For example the anime skin on the BRZ. The girl on the hood isn't in game so how did they put that one in?

    submitted by /u/Samurai_X
    [link] [comments]

    Should Criterion add concept cars in the next games?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I came up with this in mind and I want to hear your opinions if Criterion should add concept cars like the Isdera Commendatore 112i, Italdesign Schigera, Jaguar C-X75, Mazda RX-Vision and more.

    submitted by /u/Shieldz999
    [link] [comments]

    bruh grinded this car for 20 hours just to find out it's not even better than my lotus and people simp over this car lmao

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Mods for Cops, damage, crashing/physics for NFS Heat?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Can someone make a mod where cops take damage easier? and smash up cop cars like most wanted? Remember flipping over cop cars and watching them tumble and crash with doors flying off? Rip. I hate the physics of how stone wall the cars can be in heat. Payback and 2015 nfs had much more spectacular crashes that I think helped tremendously in the gameplay.

    submitted by /u/evanwiger
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Hot Pursuit 2 ps2 (help me!)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Can someone help me beat hot pursuit even 31 please. The cops are straight up running into me and the ferrari is pretty trash. I always end up losing because of the cops

    submitted by /u/bighead_r
    [link] [comments]

    [NFS PAYBACK] just started the game, is my first nfs game.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I'm a newbie in nfs and in racing games and love cars, can anyone kinda guide and gimme tips?

    submitted by /u/TatteredPrince1
    [link] [comments]

    My Alternative soundtrack to Need For Speed Heat

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Since the Heat+ mod came out (and the devs couldn't bother updating the game and adding better songs to the soundtrack for NFS Heat), i decided to make 2 separate playlists for the Day and Night Cycle for NFS Heat.

    I added a variety of songs which would fit with the setting, gameplay and also the Day and Night cycle respectively.

    the Day cycle features Indie Rock, Electro House and Synthpop tunes while the Night cycle features more aggressive Synthwave, Metal, Hard Rock songs alongside a few Hip Hop and Breakbeat tunes.

    Day cycle: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3wUuIyMCEf0E2c6Jf9vojx

    Night cycle: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1i7G5fe4IyxiWchhce2hR6

    Give me your thoughts if you are interested.

    submitted by /u/Johnny1248
    [link] [comments]

    What a nice side profile ��

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    New video game idea‼️

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Ok so here me out, as a car guy I've always loved playing games like Forza and NFS where I am able to make my own car and customize it the way I want it to be, and recently I've been playing a game called "Car Mechanic Simulator" where you are a mechanic who fixes car. In this game you are able to go to junk yards and find a broken down car which you can take back to your garage and rebuild everything, and I mean everything. Most of the times these cars you find won't even have an engine inside of it and you have to make the engine from scratch by buying all the parts for it. It's so fun seeing before and after pictures of the cars you make in that game but the bad part is that the game isn't online or doesn't have good driving physics and graphics like Forza and NFS. So this made me think, imagine a game that is like Forza/NFS + Car Mechanic Simulator. It'll be the best car guy game out there. Just imagine buying a random car and taking out the engine and replacing it with a 2jz that you built in your garage, then you go outside and show everyone you crazy 800+ go 2jz car that you built yourself. Not only that, but I want the game to be realistic, like car parts becoming old so you have to replace them and everything. Also have real life companies for after market parts like Sparco, Brembo, Volks, etc. Trust me, if any game developer is reading this, please take this into consideration because this will honestly be a great realistic racing game for car guys who want to build their dream cars from scratch. All the cars and graphics from Forza, the customization from Need For Speed, and the mechanic ideas from Car Mechanic Simulator is a recipe for success.

    submitted by /u/NumbUchiha
    [link] [comments]

    Does EA Play includes DLCs as well if i buy it?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Hey, I want to buy EA Play from Steam to play NFS MW 2012. The thing is i really want dlcs as well but they are so expensive. My question is; if I buy EA Play will I also get all dlcs regarding that game? If so its really good deal. By the way i dont have the game yet but like i said EA Play seems very cheap and i know i will get bored and i wont play after a month or so. So EA Play seems better for me...

    submitted by /u/olafian98
    [link] [comments]

    NFS HEAT! Inventory tab only show compatible parts to current car. It does NOT show full inventory, you may still own engine swaps without any idea.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I checked a lot to see if this was already pointed out and couldn't find anything, infact I only found people convinced it was the opposite but unless it's just me they're incorrect.

    Going into the performance tab, then engine swaps tab and hitting R1 to show personal inventory DOES NOT show you all engines in your inventory. It show ONLY parts In your inventory compatible with current car.

    I lost the engine with full Ultimate parts that I assumed I sold but was confused at the lack of money I received from it, ended up just letting it go. Later I receive a free car and in the engine swap inventory tab there is my engine. I confirmed this by then just checking if it was available for another selected car and it was not. So if you never purchase a vehicle compatible with a certain part or engine that you own again, you'd never had been able to see that you owned that engine because I have checked everywhere and unless it's gone over my head there is no option to view FULL inventory.

    submitted by /u/MiniPsyduck
    [link] [comments]

    Could engine swap or cars in general be more balanced in NFS? What’s the majority opinion.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    I'm not ignorant, I know super cars are just that, super cars. But couldn't it be a little more balanced? For the amount of money it costed for engine swaps you could've made anything a super car. I know for leveling and spacing out it can be difficult to balance everything but I'd rather level not exist and have a balanced game. More balance would hook a bigger audience. Forza did it very nicely in horizon 3 multiplayer (haven't played 4 so idk), where it wasn't about the highest performing car but what class each car was best in. It made every car seemingly viable. I'm not saying NFS should just be Forza, it's like NFS tries acknowledging realism here and completely ignores it there. Cars that would have been DRAG if there was any had slow acceleration.-. Small cars with super engines dominated because they put out great HP and were light which makes sense at glance but I don't think it's just that easy.

    submitted by /u/MiniPsyduck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment