• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Need for Speed Went back and revised my midnight purple 3 paint color thoughts?

    Need for Speed Went back and revised my midnight purple 3 paint color thoughts?


    Went back and revised my midnight purple 3 paint color thoughts?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    [NFS Heat] Ready for Showtime

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    nfs mw 2012 dlc

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    can't ea make that dlc free or do they need to squeeeeze that extra money out of us.

    submitted by /u/Matthew-Lozano
    [link] [comments]

    Silvia S15! Heat!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Why would you even want to tune to bias towards understeer?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I'm playing Carbon and was asking myself this. The effects I see are wider turns and crashing into outer walls. I personally haven't experienced negative effects from tuning to bias towards oversteer-- I don't get snap oversteer or anything like that

    submitted by /u/DrCrasierFrane
    [link] [comments]

    [NFS Heat] Just a few more pics of my first car in Heat

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    NFS2021 custom races....map route maker

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    @Criterion....you give us hundreds of checkpoints to choose from.....we choose the route.

    Loop tracks. races, chases.... User selects up to 20 map points and then engages a race.

    Allow the user to customize in Multiplayer.....it will be successful.

    submitted by /u/Mountain_Thunder
    [link] [comments]

    What if NFS allowed Any Car|Any Part customization?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Nikki 370z from NFS The Run

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Just bough the game on PC and it’s not launching at all

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    I've tried everything.

    Clean boot, safe boot, uninstall reinstall, reinstall windows.

    My PC specs-

    MSI PC Mate mobo (LGA1151)
    i7 6700k
    16gb Corsair ram
    R9 390 8GB Sapphire Nitro+
    Thermaltake 700w power supply
    LG 24ec monitor
    No OC/UC or adjustments to anything.

    Specs should clearly be able to run it.

    All drivers up to date. This is the only game I'm having issues with. Payback launches just fine but when I try to launch Heat, I get a quick 1-2 second wait, origin restarts and nothing happens. EA help did absolutely nothing besides recommend doing what I already did.

    Anyone facing this or had this happen? I played Heat on console and absolutely loved it and want to play on my PC since console is no longer an option.

    Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FunkyBlunt
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Payback. Help Please

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to get a lot of money of Payback without doing a glitch, i have alot of car builds i want to do but i need a lot more money but i don't want to do a glitch. Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/KingofWolvzz
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2015 in 2020?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I know that theres a lot of people that have made the same question on this sub, but I want to know by myself, if it is worth it, buying NFS 2015 in September 2020. I do cinematics with NFS Heat and what I have seen so far, NFS 2015, is the best looking game of the saga, but besides that purpose, I really want to play and enjoy that game, so, it is worth it?

    submitted by /u/Slaiday
    [link] [comments]

    Struggle to choose modern NFS...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    All in the title !

    I want to play a nice and modern NFS game ; Only played Undercover years ago and quite enjoyed it ! Also played Hot Pursuit and felt like meh due to missing content.

    Any game you would suggest ? Heard about the new one Heat quite negatively, but I'm looking for a modern and graphically beautiful one tho.

    submitted by /u/Korosif74
    [link] [comments]

    Question about High Speed in Heat

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Hey folks,

    So, the high speed rating out of 10 in the game is strange, to me (maybe I'm just not understanding it well enough). My Evo 9 has a top speed of 232 just like my RSR but its high speed rating is a 7.5 whereas the RSR is a 9.8. We're talking all the best upgrades at the elite+ level with track setups on em. What is the use of the high speed stat really then? Is it just about the swapped engine's potential capacity that it hasn't achieved yet or is there something else to it?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/yrofsnitch
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat too much sharp, blurry and film grain. Best tweaks/mod to remove this sht?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    I just played NFS heat. Got it on EA play. And my first impressions along with my brother were. Hot damm this looks so ass. WTF is this shit? I is hard to have fun when the graphics look like diarrhoea.
    I have a PC with 1080p screen and RX570. I know not the best gpu but I had everything on ultra but it simply looks so bad. Forget bad it's just irritating and kills all the fun I'm trying to have.

    Goolge search showed im not only one. it seems the problem is for 1080p and below res. Above 1080p the game looks great because the sharpness and film grain is set to look good at those resolutions. Why tf is it not tweaked for 1080p. Did no one at ghost run the game on 1080p and say dang this looks poop we should probably fix it.
    Can't believe you gotta resort to mods to fix fucking film grain and sharpness. So glad I didn't buy it.

    How are you guys dealing with it? Any tweaks? OR what's the best mod that can atleast make it look not ass?

    submitted by /u/MadSientist
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) REDUX not launching?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    So I've been playing this mod (and game) for a little while. However, I started to have some launching problems since 2 months ago.

    At first, If I wanted to continue with my progress (Alias), the game would crash. So I created another Alias and started all over.

    And now, the game won't even launch, 1 month after this whole problem started. I have windows 10, and I have no idea to fix this.

    Note: I didn't update the game because I heard rumors that it has way more problems than this version I am using. Also I have installed again and again the game.

    Btw, shout-out to KryZeePlays, creator of this mod, awesome work :)

    submitted by /u/d_a_m_n_123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment